Mapwize UI iOS Changelog
- Fixing warnings
- Update documentation
- Adding all MapwizeSDK delegate methods in the MapwizeUI delegate
- Adding events to the delegate for analytics purpose
- Adding direction start event
- Adding language change event
- Changing mapwizeMap to mapView in the doc
- Hidding other universes in direction search
- Hidding "no result" if there is no query
- Fixing crash when clicking on "no result"
- Fixing isMenuHidden option
- Adding missing that can produce compilation error
- Hidding informationButton by default
- Centering on placelist when selectPlacelist is called
- Adding missing argument centerOn is selectPlace method
- Fixing missing main color after initialization
- Prefixing all classes with MWZUI. MWZMapwizeView becomes MWZUIView.
- Improving UI Behavior.
- Fixing issue with animation that created unexpected behaviour.
- Removing mainColor from UISettings. Use MWZUIOptions instead.
- Updating MapwizeSDK to 3.0.11
- Updating MapwizeSDK to 3.0.10
- Updating MapwizeSDK to 3.0.6
- Updating MapwizeSDK to 3.0.1
- Changing dependency from MapwizeForMapbox to MapwizeSDK
- Improving direction search module
- Fixing issue when canceling enter in venue
- Fixing issue with selected placelist
- Adding support for MapwizeForMapbox 2.0.0
- Adding details in bottom view if the selected content has details to display
- Adding subtitle in search result
- Using navigation instead of direction if the user start from its current position
- Fixing loading bar display
- Displaying loading bar when searching for a direction
- Improving design
- Adding delegate method to handle universe change
- Adding delegate method to show or hide the floor controller depends of the current floors list
- Fixing issue with languages button
- Publishing the first version of Mapwize UI