Mapwize UI iOS Changelog
- Adding missing that can produce compilation error
- infoButton is now hidden by default
- selectPlacelist now center on the placelist if needed
- Adding missing argument centerOn is selectPlace method
- Fixing missing main color after initialization
- Prefixing all classes with MWZUI. MWZMapwizeView becomes MWZUIView.
- Improving UI Behavior.
- Fixing issue with animation that created unexpected behaviour.
- Removing mainColor from UISettings. Use MWZUIOptions instead.
- Updating MapwizeSDK to 3.0.11
- Updating MapwizeSDK to 3.0.10
- Updating MapwizeSDK to 3.0.6
- Updating MapwizeSDK to 3.0.1
- Changing dependency from MapwizeForMapbox to MapwizeSDK
- Improving direction search module
- Fixing issue when canceling enter in venue
- Fixing issue with selected placelist
- Adding support for MapwizeForMapbox 2.0.0
- Adding details in bottom view if the selected content has details to display
- Adding subtitle in search result
- Using navigation instead of direction if the user start from its current position
- Fixing loading bar display
- Displaying loading bar when searching for a direction
- Improving design
- Adding delegate method to handle universe change
- Adding delegate method to show or hide the floor controller depends of the current floors list
- Fixing issue with languages button
- Publishing the first version of Mapwize UI