Upgrading the Mapwize SDK to 3.3.0
- Deprecating the following methods, classes and attributes:
- MapView: Add markers methods
- MapView: Add promoted place methods
- MapViewDelegate: didTapOnMarker
- DisplayEndMarker and endMarkerIcon in MWZDirectionOptions
- Adding marker to the map is now done using addMarkers:(MWZMarker*) methods:
- A marker can be created from MWZMarkerOptions allowing more customization.
- Adding select place methods:
- Selecting a place highlights it and gives it more visibility. This behavior replaces the promote.
- Adding marker and line options in MWZDirectionOptions to allow more customization on the direction drawing process.
- Adding missing direction mode icon.